Wednesday, August 22, 2007

He's Really All That

There's nothing I enjoy more than getting together with my family and for my birthday dinner, it was as always, highly enjoyable. Of course, what makes these get togethers even more fun these days is the attendance of my 15-month-old nephew. He's so good - the little guy sat at the table all during dinner, enjoying himself, sharing my scallops with me, looking up intensely and nodding when the waiter was talking to him. He was an absolute joy, an angel and just precious. It was also my first experience of hearing him talk (aside from saying Daddy, uh oh, and no). My mother handed him a cracker and clear as day he said "cracker." Later I was in Stride Rite with him and looking at shoes and as I held one up he looked at me and said "shoe." I simply love this little guy!

My absolute favorite picture of the two of us:


The little man:


Enjoying some man time with C:


So cute:


Checking out every grown-up man's favorite store (that's my brother and C off to the left:

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Ahhh!!!!!!! He's SO cute!

Lisanne said...

OMG ... that last photo is HYSTERICAL! hehe :) Too funny. So glad you're enjoying your nephew! I'm sorry that I haven't been by your blog in a while. Craziness abounds. :) Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

Kristi said...

He's adorable! And happy belated birthday!