Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Believe it or not, it wasn't so bad :-)

So camping, after all, wasn't so bad. I'm sure most of you can't believe it, because I was having trouble with the idea too, but it's the God's honest truth.

I had a wonderful time. The company was great, the area was absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy I went. I know it meant a lot to Craig as it was a place he spent many a summer as a child and to me that is totally priceless.

It was a bit cold Saturday night as the temperatures dipped quite a bit, but thanks to my trusty, ultra warm sleeping bag (thanks Anthony) I was nice and toasty.

Here are some photos to prove I actually did in fact go.

Enjoy!
Liz

Together at our campsite.



This sign, and my expression, say it all.



The scenery was breathtaking.



The two of us.



Who's the newbie camper? Me!

2 comments:

ThePapaDog said...

Since I've known you for pretty much my whole life, I KNOW what your different smiles mean. If you were never able to talk again :) You could always communicate with those perly whites.

And since I am saying this I'll leave the interpretation to others, but I know what is going on under that facade....

Gal on the Go said...

Ah you do know me, I totally didn't think of that. Very astute Mr. Anthony