Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ironic Twist?

All I can say is this is totally ironic - I was just cruising the Internet looking for a new bathing suit (believe it or not I had several but an entire bin of them disappeared a year ago - good ones that fit perfectly and cost a small fortune mind you), when I came across this headline:

"Bridget Moynahan to Have Tom Brady Baby on Gisele Bundchen's Birthday"

Are you kidding me? I hope Bridget holds out as long as possible - besides, most first babies are late anyway right?

Oh and the kicker of the whole story? Gisele is angry that the baby is expected to be born on her birthday. Oh man - celebrity gossip - I love it, yet at times it drives me insane.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

LOL
This is so bizarre, it almost doesn't even seem real.