Monday, December 18, 2006

In the Home Stretch

One week until Christmas. I can't believe it and I can't believe how every year when you think you're all done shopping and sending Christmas cards - you realize you aren't. Or worse, people ask you to pick up small things for them. But after this weekend, I'm in the homestretch. Just need a couple more stocking stuffers, two more gift bags (I miscalculated) and a grab gift for Christmas dinner. Not so bad. I even managed to get all my cards in the mail yesterday. Shocking since I bought them weeks ago, but only broke the seal on the package Sunday morning :-)

Speaking of home stretches, C is putting the final color on the walls of our bedroom this week. Yippee! We hope to hear from the carpet place today and have that installed by week's end (fingers crossed). Course this means I really need to get back on my game and get some serious packing done this week.

Let the games begin!

No comments: