Monday, December 18, 2006

Oh Christmas Tree




Now any of you who remember last Christmas remember the importance of the Christmas tree in what was then my budding new relationship. C and I went to pick out our first tree. It was a chilly Dec. night, there were flurries in the air, Christmas music piped in throughout the tree lot and it was simply romantic (no gagging - I deserved this moment). We looked at many a tree and then came across "the one." He turned to me and asked me what I thought of it. I looked at the tree sitting there all full and perfect and before I could even say a word, tears began to stream down my face. And what did C do? He took me in his arms - pulled me close and said "well I guess this is the one."


That was last year. And this year I present to all of you - our first tree in our new home! Isn't she great?

No comments: