Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Baby's First Christmas

Having children in your family on Christmas is something I have never encountered until this year and I can't imagine a holiday without them. What's more exciting than arriving with armloads (or in our case, a rubbermaid container) full of gifts just for the little ones? Nothing beats it. From spending Christmas Eve with C's nephews to Christmas day with my nephew and Godson - what more could anyone ask for than the joy of the holiday season with those it's all about - family.

Many months ago my girlfriend Michele told me about a gift she gave her nephew for his first Christmas. It was a Radio Flyer Walker Wagon. What a gift! I ordered mine back in October. It's great - a small-scale wagon, designed for a newly-walking toddler. I even had it personalized with his name and baseball and of course some Red Sox sprinkled throughout. And I couldn't have given it to him at a better time. He just started taking his first steps a week or so ago.

By end of day yesterday, he was walking it clear across the family room and back with such joy! Here are some photos:

Here's the wagon I gave Baby Anthony for Christmas. Complete with personalization



Getting a little help from Grandpa


Catherine, Anthony and Baby Anthony


After running around pushing the cart, Baby Anthony got the right idea - hitch a ride

3 comments:

My Wombinations said...

SO cute! It is obvious how much he loved the gift.

Gal on the Go said...

He really did! Is he not the cutest?

ThePapaDog said...

I'm ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Check my blog, I'll try to keep my adventures posted...