Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Boeing's 787 Dreamliner Prepares to Take Flight - Liz is Tired

Since I’ve been MIA for nearly a week, I thought I’d let you all in on what I’ve been up to. At work we are finishing up a project that has taken the efforts of each member of the staff to complete. It’s our first-ever issue of the magazine focusing on one topic – the summer launch of Boeings’ new 787 Dreamliner. It's also a giant issue - which we love in this business - with more than 100 pages.

On the other end of the spectrum, while we were in the process of getting the magazine to press, we were also developing a landing page on our website which highlights every story, every image and every podcast. It’s really quite amazing, so I wanted to be sure to share it with you all. You can check it out here at www.designnews.com/Boeing. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! :) Found you through Kristi's blog (which I found through my friend Shannon's, LOL!). :) I'm Lisanne, and I'm an editor, too! Nice to "meet" you. Love your blog!

Gal on the Go said...

Nice to meet you Lisanne. Always love meeting other editors! Glad you like the blog.