Friday, May 18, 2007

Goals Not Reached

My goal was to have some great updates on here this week, but needless to say, once again time totally got away from me. Between everything that happened at work this week - super hectic, but wrapping up. I'm also preparing two presentations for a meeting Monday morning, plannig a menu and getting the house ready for the first time mom and dad come over (tomorrow night for dinner) and now I'm going to the Red Sox game with my department on Sunday (really looking forward to that). So, it might be Monday before I can post my new pictures and fill you in on everything going on in my world. Until then have a great weekend everybody!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

It seems like all the authors of the blogs I read have so much going on lately. I do too.

Looking forward to reading about your weekend! Have fun at the game.