Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Closing on the Horizon!

Having a new house is actually, finally a reality. Just got word today we are closing on Thursday! One week earlier than the date they set after they postponed our first closing which was one month ago.

Very exciting! I can't believe it's almost finally here.

I've managed to narrow down the master bedroom plan - tyler taupe walls and chocolate brown and blue accents - loving it!!! I think I'm good with the living room, just still working on the exact paint shade. The diningroom, alas, I think will be a sage green - with a 72" round diningroom table and chairs. Two more bedrooms to go and I'll be done with my plan. I certainly need to get on it though - it's almost here.

Yippee!!!

I can't wait for you to be ours!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Wombinations said...

yay! BTW, I was not able to load your site for a few days, either. All fixed now, though!

Unknown said...

That is Awesome News. Good Luck in your big move.....

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.