Saturday, February 09, 2008

Lia Sophia Jewelry Anyone?

So I've determined I need a hobby (OK, I determined this years ago) so I've decided to join a friend of mine and sell Lia Sophia jewelry. For those of you who have heard of it you know what I'm talking about. For those of you who haven't, it's great - very reasonably priced and has a lifetime warranty so you can't go wrong. I got hooked on it about a year ago when a friend of mine had a party. When she decided to sign on to sell it - it only made sense that I join her.

If you know me you know over the years - since college - I have sold everything from Partylite Candles to Princess House Crystal to Stampin Up products to Mary Kay - all with sucess. So I figured this would be fun - something I would enjoy wearing and selling.

That being said, any of you who have done the home-based business know that, when you you start up - your starter show is most important and it has to be the biggest. My starter show - which is set for Friday, Feb. 22 - has to be a minimum of $650 in orders. A tall price to pay but it's worth it. Considering all shows after that only have to be $250 to qualify and that's a piece of cake.

Needless to say because of the way I am, I am doing everything I can to ensure my starter show meets this goal. So I'm reaching out. Anyone who thinks they might be interested in looking through a catalog and placing an order (no matter how small) let me know. Send me your email address and I'll put you on the invite and get you access to place an order. And if you live in Massachusetts and want to host a party and get lots of free stuff let me know that too. If you live outside the area, we can work something out (maybe a catalog show).

For now if you want to check out the product you can logon to www.liasophia.com.

Thanks to all of you for your support while I try my hand at yet another something new!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Liz,
Congrats on your new adventure. Shouldn't you also add Girl Scout Cookies to that list?