Thursday, July 31, 2008

Locusts Falling from the Sky

I was just outside at work getting something out of my car when something hit me in the head. It wasn't hard and it didn't hurt but it slightly freaked me out. There was nothing there so I went about my business figuring it was probably an acorn or something (even though it isn't fall this made me feel a bit better). A moment later I looked at the grown where I previously stood and what was there on its back trying to flip itself over? A locust. (Did I mention where I was there are no trees and this insect literally fell from the sky?)

What could this possibly mean? I'm dying to know.


P.S. In case you're wondering what became of the Locust (even though I'm a firm bug hater - we flipped him back on his legs and he left). Besides, he was too big to even think about squishing.

No comments: