Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bring Back the Dead Pool?

So I'm perusing MSNBC online this morning and see two stories about two Hollywood actors injured in car accidents in LA yesterday and early this morning. Haley Joel "I see dead people" Osment and Daniel Baldwin (the Baldwin brother we can never figure out). And immediately I'm reminded of the time my brother changed his "dead pool" list to include actors who fly their own planes after, I believe, John Travolta and another actor in a separate incident both had near misses.

Which leads me to the question at hand. We haven't had our dead pool since the days of Lou's. Anyone interested in getting back on the bandwagon? I know, I know, it's morbid, but also fun in a creepy, totally wrong sort of way. Let me know. I can create a link here and we can start them.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

5 comments:

Tim said...

I'll take Abe Vagoda and Tara Reid.
Oh, and Annette Funicello.
Almost forgot: Michael Jackson and Michael Moore.

Gal on the Go said...

Wait! Is Annette Funicello still alive?

Tim said...

Yes. She has MS.

Gal on the Go said...

That I knew. Hmm - I think I need to find my old Dead Pool list that was posted at Lou's that was a good one. I think Anthony had them last.

Gal on the Go said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.