Saturday, July 08, 2006

Sunday at Mom and Dad's

Ok I've finally discovered the difficulty of posting to a blog. It was going so easily - typed in a new post, grabbed some photos to go with and then it stalled 90 percent way through the process. Ugh!

In any case, what I was saying was that I officially start my vacation today - woo hoo! But wanted to let you all know about last weekend. Last Sunday my family and some friends gathered at my mom and dad's for a celebratory birthday cookout for my brother and dad (their birthdays are a day apart). It was a great time for all complete with good company, lots of laughs, some swimming and some amazing food. Here are some photos I want to share from the day.



This is what happens when the baby swims, everyone, including the dog has to watch every moment :-) It's so much fun we all love him sooooo much!



Me and dad



Here's my brother, Catherine and Baby Anthony enjoying some pool time!



My two favorite guys - the love of my life and Baby Anthony I just love this photo!



OK, I love this one too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need vacation updates!! How's the closet comin along? ;-)

Gal on the Go said...

Honestly, we haven't done a thing around the house yet this week. Can't wait to put up my next post based on today's travels and the major flooding we encountered. So glad I carried my camera with me today!