Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm up and running

I can't believe how easy this actually was and I always thought I was a computer novice! I guess the new job is helping alot with my abilities to deal with things like HTML. I'm most impressed with myself. So it's Thursday night, just got home from work - played with Molly a bit (right now waiting for her to settle down a bit so I can sneak attack her and give her her medicine), poured myself a glass of wine and trying to wind down from my long day.

Long day? Who am I kidding. I'm only working three days this week and next week I'm on my first official vacation. No major plans, we're just taking it day by day and hoping to relax and get some things done that have fallen by the wayside over the past few months.

Anyway, that's it for now - going to go surf the web and catch up on all my celebrity news :-)

No comments: