Monday, January 14, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow

If you live in New England there's two things you know: December was one of the snowiest on record and last week it all melted as temperatures soared into the 50s and 60s. Between the warm weather and the days starting to get a little longer, I somehow managed to convince myself spring was coming. Even some trees had buds on them - no joke! But the joke was on me. I woke up this morning to find the weather forecasters were right on the money for a change - calling for close to a foot of snow in our area. Thankfully I have the luxury to be able to work from home so I'm in my sweats, sipping coffee and working from my home office. But before I settle down for a day's work here's some wintry shots from my front and back door - and it's not even 9 o'clock yet!





No comments: