Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mid-March Funk

I felt bad that I was in a rut for so long and hadn't posted a thing until I looked around me and saw nearly everyone else I know with a blog is going through the same thing. Maybe it's anticipation of spring blog sputter or something. I'm really not sure. My life has not been super exciting as of late. Probably why I haven't written anything.

One of my employees left and a new one came on board all in the past few weeks. Nikki (a great friend and a wonderful employee) has moved on. She's definitely missed but with e-mail and phone it's never like anyone is far away anymore is it? Jenn (another great friend and former co-worker) came on board a week ago and has been steller ever since. Good thing too because in this business if you don't get it - it simply doesn't happen. Plus it's fun to have a great team to work with and when you pick the right people with the right skillset and the ability to fit in perfectly with the entire group - you're golden :-).

Molly and C have finally meshed and are living together well. (although there was an incident Sunday night but I think they are both over it - well, I know Molly is).

Mom and dad are good. Nana has adjusted to the fact she is moving and seems almost chipper as she plows through 60 years of stuff to give away, sell and Lord only knows what else to do with. My brother and the baby are also doing very well.

Other than that it's pretty lame - but then again, no news is good news right?

I promise once this funk passes, I'll be back up and running and posting as much as possible.

Until then.

No comments: