Monday, March 26, 2007

Molly Mahem

It was NOT a good morning at our house this morning, and unfortunately it all came down on C. Literally.

He got up an hour before me (6 a.m.) as usual to get ready for work and today he was working a double shift. He was in the kitchen when Miss Molly decided to leave him a really nasty little gift. (I know what you are thinking and believe me I would have much prefered she left him a dead mouse - but she didn't).

Due to our current lack of counter space (which will be negated once we redo the kitchen sometime this year), our microwave sits high on top of our refrigerator. Well this morning, that's where Molly was - sitting on the microwave way up on top of the fridge when she - yep - puked all over. Down the front of the microwave, down the front of the fridge, down the side of the fridge and into every crack and crevice between top and bottom! Needless to say C was no pleased by any stretch of the imagination.

And we were all doing so well together, now she's taken us a major leap backward. C may not get over this for a while. Which I can't blame him.

Worst part - he comes up to wake me after this whole disaster and of course at this point I'm half awake after hearing major profanities coming from downstairs even though I was still in a slumber. He comes in to tell me what happened, completely pissed off and (I can't believe I did this) but I started laughing, but was smart enough to turn my face into the pillow since he didn't notice.

Note to C: Baby, if you are reading this I love you - and please consider it no different than the projectile vomiting experience we had with the cat at my place back before I was moving. If I recall correctly you laughed hysterically about that for a long, long time.

And the saga continues...

No comments: