Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blink and Everything Changes

First off - in case you missed it, Ms. Spears checked herself into rehab, out of rehab and again into rehab and out of rehab and guess what she did today? Oh she checked into rehab again. (this is a joke right?)

That being said, tell me what's happening in the world. Please - I want to read national and international headlines, I don't want to click on CNN.com only to read breaking news about Britney's rehabilitation or non-rehabilitation and I'm really, REALLY tired of hearing the line by line testimony in the fight as to who gets to bury Anna Nicole Smith. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. After they decide who the body will be released to, then I'm sure we'll have days, no doubt, weeks of "breaking news" about the paternity of that poor little girl.

I've said enough. I'm annoyed.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

God, I'm so with you on this. Even though I gobble celebrity gossip with the best of them, I wish they'd leave the poor girl alone. She obviously is in need of some serious help.

Gal on the Go said...

Yes definitely in need of help. Her and that poor baby of Anna Nicole's I feel worse for her. And did you hear tonight that that idiot judge just got a TV deal? Shocking! (filled with sarcasm)