Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Still Working On It

Poor C - he's really not doing well with the cat. His allergies are through the roof and I'm really, really worried. I dont' want him to suffer in any way shape or form, just hoping for some miracle cure which would allow both him and Molly to live under the same roof. I don't care what it is or even the cost (sorry C) but something has to work to minimize this. If not, then I'm afraid I'll have to take measures with Molly that right now I still can't even imagine. Though I know if I have to I know I will do the right thing. I waited my whole life to find someone like C. I can't have anything ruin that. Bait that against my little fluffy love ball I've been taking care of for eight years and it's really heartbreaking.

The air purifiers have been in effect for not quite 24 hours so I'm not sure how they are performing - we'll see on that. Apparently we discovered today there is some way to filter the furnace to help with all this as well. C says it's easy so that may be another route we'll take. I'm only working with reasonable solutions because frankly that's all that will work. I can't go on wishful thinking anymore. Just reasonable, potential solutions and lots of prayers :-)

4 comments:

ThePapaDog said...

Too bad neither of us are church going peeps.

We'll have to find someone else to pray for us.

I mean You.

Well us, I could us some too...

Gal on the Go said...

Fair enough!

ThePapaDog said...

Your blog is Boring!!!!

:)

Gal on the Go said...

Ok well I have something funny and I'll have that posted shortly!