Wednesday, April 18, 2007

What to Do about a Puking Cat?

So Miss Molly is again making a liar out of me. I swear to God she only throws up for C's benefit as I very rarely encounter it myself. Which brings me to this morning. Apparently she threw up on the stairs and poor C - stepped in it and dragged it up a couple of steps. Needless to say he was FAR from happy and spent the time he should have been spending getting ready for work cleaning up cat puke, washing the runner on the staircase, etc...

While I believe Molly isn't tossing her cookies as much as she did before we moved, C will say differently. Again, he's finding more than I am.

I need to - MUST - solve this problem.

I read somewhere that if you put a ball in her bowl it makes her eat slower as she has to eat around the rolling object. Does anyone think this will work? I have to do something. She doesn't get furballs thanks to the food she eats and the fact she's groomed regularly. I also know she does it to herself - she's notorious for going to her food bowl, gobbling it up like it's going to disappear if she doesn't and then immeditaely run around the house like a fool. I know if that was me and I was doing the same thing I would be yakking - so it makes sense.

Help!

3 comments:

ThePapaDog said...

Spring time is coming. Windows will be open, doors will be ajar...

problem solved.

Gal on the Go said...

Not exactly how I'd like to solve the problem :P

furiousBall said...

I don't know what Papadog is thinking, slamming the door on the cat won't fix anything.