Tuesday, March 11, 2008

House Day 12 & Molly Update

Molly is officially scheduled for her endoscopy Thursday morning at 7:45 a.m. (and I'm still very nervous). My poor kitty - starting tomorrow morning at 7:45 a.m. she can't have any food at all for the entire 24 hours prior to the procedure - although she can have all the water she wants I know she's going to be a VERY unhappy kitty. So I fully intend tonight to make her eat and give her some treats (which I try not to do too often, especially with her regurgitation problem).

On the house front things are good. The last bedroom was painted today - man C is a trooper! And I've started to make some headway on window treatments - although C and I have totally different views on that subject.

However, I did finally find a solution to my sliding door treatments. What do you think of this in a natural color?

No comments: