Monday, March 10, 2008

New House Day 9 & 10

The new house is really coming along. We got the estimates on the carpets (still waiting on the flooring) but the rooms are starting to be alive and take shape! C painted the front bedroom on Saturday - and I couldn't be more pleased with the color (I hope I feel this way about them all!) Yesterday was the master bedroom project and it looks absolutely beautiful!

And again, every time I walk in the house I fall more and more in love with it!

I'm at work today and C, again, is heading over to the house. Not sure of his plan for today, but an email asking for the paint colors for the hallways/staircases and the "man town" (aka basement) would indicate he's still a painting machine.

As far as window treatments go I decided for now to just go with cordless pleated shades in a cream color for all the windows in the house and go with white wooden ones for the bathrooms. That way we are no longer living in a fishbowl :-)

Until tomorrow ...

No comments: