Monday, March 24, 2008

Pre-Moving Overload

Maybe it's because we moved to our temporary house piecemeal, or maybe it's because some how the universe allowed me to accumulate WAY too much stuff over the course of 6 months, whatever it is - it's kicking my butt! I spent all day Saturday and all day today (had yesterday off for Easter dinner with the family)packing so everything is ready for the movers first thing Wednesday morning, but man I already packed this much:



And I still feel like I haven't made a dent. I had to right? Worst part, I know for a fact 90 percent of our stuff is in storage. I'm so afraid it's not all going to fit in the new house. Guess it's time to purge again!

Pray for me!
L

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm such a pack rat too, but in recent years, I've decided purging often is the only way to keep my sanity. You're almost there!