Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New House Day 6

All the carpets are removed from the bedrooms, hallways, staircases and in the "man town." And last night I handed over the paint choices list to C so he can take them to the store and get all the paint we need for the house. Thankfully he's allowing me some more time on my decisions for the bathrooms (I'm still at a crossroads there).

Tonight we are going shopping for rugs to replace all the carpeting in the house and to find a laminate wood floor for the "man town" that will match the hardwoods currently on the main floor of our house.

I purchased a new duvet set for our bedroom - it's bluish because I'm doing the bedroom in blues and browns. And today I found a really pretty yellow set to go in one of our spare bedrooms (the one with the double bed). One more bedroom to go and then I'll have all the color schemes for decorating for all the bedrooms. Whoo hoo!!

I'll have another update tomorrow but for now things are moving along quite nicely and I'm getting more and more excited everyday!

No comments: