Friday, March 07, 2008

New House Day 8

The environmental guy we hired a while back came back out today to check on everything and retest air quality, etc... We also had the rug guy come out to measure for our new carpets. Craig's been working on the ceilings - painting, fixing, etc... I have to work tonight so I'm sure I'll be thinking about all the things I have to get done both at where we are living now and at the new house.

I'm still working on window treatments, but think I have narrowed down my choices and hope to have my final picks by the end of the weekend.

I have my first two jewelry parties this weekend. Really looking forward to that and kicking off my new business. It's so much fun and so easy - I really recommend this to anyone interested in making some super easy side money. Just drop me comment and leave your email address and I'll get in touch with you.

If I don't talk to you later, wishing everyone a great and safe weekend!

No comments: