Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Cat Training Advice

Does anyone have advice for moving with an "untrained" cat. Not in the litterbox sense but more in the sense that she's pretty much for the past year or so done whatever she pleases and while I was very good at training her when we lived in our last apartment - where she never jumped on the stove or counters and never, EVER scratched at the carpet or woodwork or her latest - the mirror, I need to start over.

She is moving with me in a couple of weeks and I've ordered all sorts of gadgets to keep her from being a nuisance. I got a these "tattle tale" alarms to keep her off the furniture and our bed (C's allergic) and I got this Xmat which I hope by putting in front of the front door will keep her away from it so she doesn't get out.

Any thoughts on these ideas or any I haven't thought of yet?

2 comments:

ThePapaDog said...

I've got an idea!

How about getting rid of the cat?

And if you think for one second that cat is trained then you are surely wrong.

Remember I babysat that cat once and you promised all of what you wrote and it was on top of everything. Kitchen table was it's favorite. WHILE I ATE!

Good fucking fuck Craig!!!!

Gal on the Go said...

Thanks a lot! Like he doesn't need any more cat demons.