Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I thought I Was Going to Find Them

So last night I went over to Craig's (wow, in just a couple of week's I will be calling this home) after stopping at my house after work. My mission - to find the jeans. Around 2 p.m. yesterday I thought I had an epiphony. I could have sworn the only other place they could have been would be my J. Jill overnight bag which is now hanging nicely in my new closet. I thought perhaps I had tossed them in there during my moving as a random place to put them so they WOULDN'T get lost. I ran right upstairs when I got home, pulled the shiny red bag from the closet, quickly unzipped it and there in the bottom of the bag - NOTHING but a pink tank top. WTF!!! I'll never find them. Course now I'm on a mission, while I have plenty of stuff left to do before moving, the priority now for me is to find these missing pants. But with everything packed, unpacked and moved I can't imagine for the life of me where they went and now it's consuming my every thought! Hence the 7 a.m. post on this subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz,
I think your jeans are probably with the super cute red Express short-sleeve shirt I bought last summer and wore once before losing.
I'm sure your jeans will turn up when you aren't even looking for them.

Gal on the Go said...

I certainly hope so. This is becoming Mission Impossible!