Friday, January 19, 2007

Muddling Through

Oh man, so with the new bedroom and the upstairs finally finished, I can't bring myself to sleep at my soon to be former place. Why sleep on a 15-year-old bed that sags in the middle and whose frame is about to fall apart any minute now when I have brand new luxury to lay my body on each night!

So here I am - it's Friday and although most won't agree with me, I'm less stressed (or so I'm telling myself). There really isn't much left at all to pack at home so that's some good news. C and I are going to find a way to get my five pieces of furniture which are coming over to the house in the next week. And then I'm good. Molly will be set to move in as soon as the furniture is there (can't risk her getting out while trying to move furniture in - that would be a whole other type of stress).

Speaking of Molly, I ordered close to $300 worth of stuff to keep her at bay - or rather, away from things she shouldn't be on. Let's hope they work. I was concerned about her love of playing under the bed and possible damage, but my girlfriend (Jenn thanks!) suggested simply using under the bed for storage to keep her out. Perfect, because I can alway use another place to put clothes :-). I'm hoping to buy some underbed storage boxes tomorrow morning.

Things are shaping up - I have lots more to bring over this weekend, but most of it is already packed and just needs to be transported. (sigh of relief).

I'll get there. The time is coming and then all this will be over!

No comments: