Monday, January 22, 2007

The Countdown Is On

The countdown is on - 10 days and counting (check out my ticker - man I love the Internet). So we moved my dining room table this weekend. Funny, bec I use it as a dining room table but it's much better suited as a kitchen table - which is what it will be and is now at the new place. (sooooo much better than the tiny table that was in there before). Now C and I can spread out during coffee and paper time and not be on top of each other :-)

With the table now missing from my apt it's starting to look more and more empty. I'm hoping to get through a bunch of small stuff tonight and move all that into my room of boxes for moving purposes. Although pretty much everything is packed, there are still a few things I need to clean out. The catch-all closet in my main room. (No worries Jenn & Kerri - it's nothing like that other catch-all spot). Basically I haven't been in there since I moved and there isn't much behind the door and what is will all be going into a big trash bag tonight - who knew throwing stuff out could be so much fun!

And other than that - just one more bookcase to take down and box up. Oh, and I have to clear out my old hope chest - which is not going with me. I don't even know whats in there at this point, but I'm sure that will be a joy!

Until tomorrow - everyone keep your fingers crossed that I make some major progress on the rest of this stuff tonight and don't get distracted - which comes very easily to me.

2 comments:

My Wombinations said...

so our countdowns are basically on pace... although, mine could go over. Wah! :( Yours will not, though!

Gal on the Go said...

Mine definitely won't and you should take advantage of the time you have left to yourself :-)